Juan Carols IturreguiLegal Advisor, US Government liaison, and general counsel
- A seasoned attorney and entrepreneur who specializes in business, regulatory, and public policy issues affecting the Americas; works very closely with decision makers and sponsors in the United States and various Latin American countries to promote business initiatives, investments, closer hemispheric links, and public-private sector partnerships.
- Former Member of the President’s Export Council (PEC) – the nation’s top advisory panel on international trade and overseas markets. (Appointed by President George W. Bush).
- Serves as Vice Chairman of the Board at U.S. Inter-American Foundation, an independent federal agency. (Appointed by President Barrack Obama and confirmed by the U.S. Senate).
- Senior Advisor at Dentons, LLP, the world's largest law firm, working with leadership on strategic projects.
- Manages his own consulting firm, rendering project development and advisory services to a select group of United States based clients.
- Has served on various national non-profit boards. Current Vice Chairman of the American Red Cross, National Capital Region.
- Past fellow of the Congressional Hispanic Caucus Institute. Has 25 years of experience in the nation's capital, having served in the Legislative and Executive branches, as well as in several of the top-rated law firms and public affairs firms.
- Earned a law degree in 1990 from The Catholic University of America in Washington, D.C., and a B.A. in Political Science from the University of Massachusetts at Amherst.