- Does it upset you when financial companies profit by playing with the float / your funds?
- The SEC mandates a maximum industry standard of T+2, or two days post-transaction for funds to be settled into your brokerage account.
- Your brokerage then takes 1-5 days to get those funds transferred to your bank account.
- Halagard believes there is a better way where the custody of your cash is removed from the process
- Leveraging technology, we plan to settle trades and move your funds into your bank account in minutes.
- To ensure all trades settle in minutes, we will have the below requirements:
- all investors must have a bank account that is linked with Halagard via a secure process
- all investors bidding for shares must have sufficient $USD in their linked bank account to cover the bid
- Time to end the float profit game