Comparing a loan to Halagard's services
Lower Fees with Halagard
- Halagard has two fees, the goal of the fees is to leave cash in your business.
- First is a fee that varies from $25K to $100K fee based upon the size of the business.
- Second is a 2.5% equity stake in the business joining its ecosystem
- The cash fee only covers a portion of our actual cost and we use the equity to help make up the difference
- The silver lining for the Halagard model is that once a business pays the above fees and has joined our ecosystem they never pay additional fees to use equity for capital in the future. Ask your banker for the same this term.
- By holding equity in our customers, we are directly aligned with the commercial success of each SMB on the platform.
- The Halagard model also mitigates the impact of economic downturns on SMBs by allowing them to raise capital when debt markets may be closed or significantly hamstrung.
- In a traditional Public market IPO you will pay multiple parties fees. An IPO is like a wedding, everyone knows a lot of money is going to be spent and fees are set accordingly by each company.
- Halagard takes a different approach, by putting stacking the services normally performed by multiple companies into a single company we are able to reduce fees. Vertical Integration.
- Vertical integration and the use of blockchain and smart contract technology enables Halagard to transcend the legacy process, cut out the middlemen, and slash maintenance overhead costs that other capital providers demand.
Deeper Investor Pool
- The Halagard digital securities platform provides a standard and straightforward system to connect Business Owners with more potential investors than ever before.
- Instead of searching out multiple Private Equity investors and pitching them separately, you now present your business in a single manner to a wide audience of investors.
- Halagard’s infrastructure provides a new channel through which investment dollars can be easily deployed to Business Owners.
Alignment of Interest
- Halagard’s application process for Business Owners is designed for easy navigation and our staff is ready to guide Business Owners through each step of the process.
- The underwriting and Digital IPO process is just the beginning of Halagard’s relationship with its Business Owners. Halagard’s success is a direct result of our ability to help our clients achieve long-term success.
- We have many exciting ideas related to additional services and support for Business Owners.
- For example we are planning for a sub-site where businesses can buy and sell services to each other.